Who wants that high protein melty chocolate oats recipe?
The Slate fam does it again with a delicious, filling, healthier breakfast recipe. Add some caffeine, add some extra toppings, whatever makes your heart (and stomach) full! Without further ado, here's an easy recipe for Chocolate Crinkle Cookie Baked Oats.
CHOCOLATE CRINKLE COOKIE BAKED OATS
~courtesy of Juliana
-1/3 cup of Slate (any flavor, Mocha Latte for a lil caffeine)
-1/2 cup oats
-1/2 mashed banana
-1 tbs of sweetener (I used monk fruit)
-1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
-1 tbs of cocoa powder
-1/2 tsp of baking powder
-Pinch of salt
-1 square of dark chocolate
-Powdered sugar (I used confectioner’s sugar)
1. Preheat oven to 375° (190 c)
2. Blend all ingredients (except chocolate) until batter forms
3. Pour into ramekin/oven safe dish
4. Add chocolate to the center and cover with batter
5. Bake for ~20 minutes then sprinkle with powdered sugar
And crush it (once it cools down obvi).
The Slate Milk Squad