We all grew up on the classics: Corn flakes, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops... all those colorful, delicious, candy-like cereal treats that jumpstarted our day with a full tummy and a smile.
But as we got older... *snore* I know... the lactose in our milk and the sugar in our cereal became an issue for our bodies.
We can't digest lactose. And it's just TOO MUCH sugar.
So what do we do? Oh right, we have a recipe...
Do you wish your milk and cereal combo was lactose free? Do you wish it was packed with chocolatey protein and NOT excess sugar?
Then check out our better-for-you, better tasting Slate Chocolate Milk Recipe below:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1 can of Slate Classic Chocolate Milk
- 1 bowl of the healthier cereal of your choice
- 1 spoon (optional, feel free to drink from bowl)
- Fill a bowl with your healthier cereal.
- Crack and pour the Slate Chocolate Milk over the cereal
- Mix for proper absorption.
Wow, we are really crushing these in-depth recipes. Anyway, enjoy your guilt-free, chuggably delicious, healthy cereal.
You might want to save some milk for a second bowl...
The Slate Milk Squad