Looking for a delicious chocolatey protein treat?
So check out our Gluten Free Cosmic Brownie Recipe courtesy of Ema @balanced_bakes!
- 1 cup @slatemilk chocolate milk (any flavor)
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1+2/3 cup oat flour
- 1+ 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Chocolate frosting and sprinkles!
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease 2 muffin tins.
- Add wet ingredients and mix. Then in a separate bowl add dry ingredients and mix. Combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour into muffin tins.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Then, melt your frosting slightly until pourable. Pour over muffins and top with sprinkles. Let set in the fridge.
Store at room temp and enjoy!!!
The Slate Milk Squad