○ Manage all activities related to weekly order fulfillment
○ Reconcile finished goods and raw material inventory to maintain accurate record keeping
○ Collaborate with Operations and Finance team to achieve the lowest total landed costs without sacrificing superior service. This includes negotiating transportation rates with partners
○ Assist with partnership of 3rd party warehouses through effective communication and in-depth knowledge of customer requirements
○ Track finished goods inventory both on hand at our customers and 3PL partners
○ Maintain and develop long-term relationships with key suppliers and own all raw material procurement
○ Communicate accurate material tracking to manufacturing partners
○ Quickly identify, diagnose, and resolve all issues related to purchase order fulfillment
○ Maintain an accurate inventory in all relevant systems and software
○ 3-7 years in a supply chain/operations role at a food/beverage company
○ Extremely organized, dependable, and self-motivated
○ Unlimited PTO, Medical & Dental Insurance, 401K
○ Tons of free slate milk and swag!!
For more information and to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include an up to date resume.
In late 2017, Co-Founders Manny and Josh teamed up to help give chocolate milk a clean slate. After a successful Kickstarter, an appearance on Shark Tank, and two years of R&D, Slate launched in late 2019. What began as an idea to make healthier chocolate milk has quickly evolved into a strength and energy brand that sells high protein milks and lattes in thousands of stores, and nationwide online. As a Plastic Neutral business, we’re on a mission to create all-natural, high protein products that are better for our bodies and our planet.|||Boston, MA|||||||||JOe-BVyQcruBMO-o|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false