● Key Responsibilities
○ Work with current retail partners (ShopRite, Whole Foods, Wegmans & other key accounts) to drive velocity of Slate Milk products at the store level
○ Work hands-on with key retail accounts and team members to boost brand awareness and market penetration
○ Work with Retail Marketing Manager to create a strategic in-store marketing and sales plan to secure new incremental placements such as (cold box sets, shippers, case stacks, wings etc.)
○ Partner with current distributors to sell into new accounts within territory to further drive brand sales
○ Work in conjunction with fellow teammates across regions to share best practices and maximize opportunities
○ Effectively communicate upcoming promotions within your assigned territory to drive sales
○ Potential to represent Slate Milk at trade shows, demo’s and events (in the future)
○ Other sales-related duties as the company grows
○ 2+ years of sales experience
○ Food and beverage industry experience is a plus
○ Daily travel within assigned territory is required (20-150 miles/daily)
○ Must have reliable transportation
○ Excellent interpersonal communication skills
○ Ability to work independently & creatively - must have a non-stop grind attitude!
○ Extremely organized, dependable, and self-motivated
○ Base pay plus performance based bonus incentives
○ Unlimited PTO
○ Tons of free slate milk and swag!!
For more information and to apply please contact email@example.com. Please include an up to date resume.
Chocolate milk needs a clean slate. So in late 2017, Co-Founders Manny and Josh teamed up to begin building a better-for-you, yet still delicious, chocolate milk company. After a successful Kickstarter, an appearance on Shark Tank, and two years of R&D, Slate launched in late 2019. A little over one year later we are a national brand that sells online, can be found in over 3,000 retail locations and are continuing the rapid growth.|||New York City / Long Island, NY|||||||||wh9DMvEjv~771I4_|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false